I feel like I’m getting mixed signals from you, physics.
The little machine is vibrating the molecules of the water at a certain frequency and the stream lets us see the wave of that frequency.
I fucking love physics
Atomically, this is fascinating. It’s a brilliant way to show off one of the features of H20- the way it’s ‘sticks together’ if you like- and this should be shown in schools.
5:31 am • 14 April 2013 • 62,074 notes
thomas have u been reading fanfiction again
(Source: black-nata, via electricalice)
8:22 am • 11 April 2013 • 9,039 notes
WOW LOOK AT ALL THOSE STICKERS. MAN.
Don’t you wish you could be cool and have some?
Whats that? Your broke as shit?
WELL THERE ALL FREE.
- Likes, and reblogs both count. So if you like and reblog it wow that’s two chances look at you. (You can reblog this as much as you like on as many blogs as you like, but please no give away only blogs, its not nice.)
- The more people that enter, the more things ill throw in the prize pool! (ill add stuff like some mini prints, commissions, sketches extect probably like every 100 notes or somethin)
(We dont care, what the hell are the) Prizes:
- First Place~ You will get one (1) of EVERY sticker in my store (WAAA? THATS LIKE 40 FUCKIN STICKERS?) and also a full set of homestuck stickers which are not for sale and you can only get from me at conventions. (Hint: keep checking back, ill be adding more as I complete my thesis)
- Second Place~You can choose two (2) full sets of stickers, any set and you get a couple homestuck stickers
- Third Place~You can choose one (1) full set of stickers, any set and you get a pair of homestuck stickers
- “Runners up” Ill be randomly choosing a handful of people who leave comments on their reblogs to send a random one or two stickers.
Shipping in the US will be FREE.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING might have to be covered by the winner (ill have to see how expensive it is based on where you are)
END DATE IS APRIL 10TH
Dont want to wait for a giveaway to end? All of these besides the home stuck stickers are available in my store
SO WHAT ARE YOU WATIN FOR? GO ON.
7:57 am • 10 April 2013 • 349 notes
LOL, SPARTACUS LINE QUOTE-BACKS.
But seriously, Manu Bennett. So foiiiiiiine. Someone give him lead roles where he would be shirtless 99% of the time.
2:34 am • 10 April 2013 • 748 notes
I’m not a dog person, but even i have to admit that this is unbelievably cute.
SOMEONE PLEASE PLAY FETCH WITH THIS POOR PUPPY!!!
BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW PERFECT THE LOOP IS?
(Source: togifs, via elphabasapprentice)
2:24 am • 10 April 2013 • 36,999 notes
Today, April 9, is Equal Pay Day, the symbolic day when women’s earnings catch up to men’s from the year before. Stats for you to share from our research team.
Learn more about the pay gap and join AAUW in the fight for fair pay here.
1:51 am • 10 April 2013 • 189 notes
Cherry blossoms in full bloom at Mount Yoshino, Nara, Japan
So I really thought this was ‘shopped, but my dorm mom back in Japan confirmed this is a legit picture. She said something about 30,000 sakura trees cover the mountain. SO. JEALOUS.
7:32 am • 9 April 2013 • 70,269 notes